Project Designer/Architect – Mixed-Use & Multifamily
Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? Believe in creating holistic neighborhoods and housing opportunities for all? We’re looking for an experienced Project Designer or Architect to join our growing Mixed-Use & Multifamily team. Our work centers on crafting intentional communities across the housing spectrum, from affordable workforce options to luxury living, and everything in between. Passion for work that makes an impact, and a commitment to client service, co-creation, and creative excellence is desired. Sound interesting? Let’s talk.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production work on a unique assortment of mixed-use and housing projects,
- Executing on the approved concept, reliably translating the design intent into Revit utilizing our firm standards,
- Working closely with studio leaders to make sure projects are completed on time and within budget,
- Being involved in all aspects of the design process, including internal and external team meetings, from concept through construction administration,
- Liaising with internal and external project team members and consultants in a timely fashion, with professionalism and compassion.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s or Master of Architecture,
- 3+ years of design and documentation experience,
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude,
- A self-starting drive and eagerness to learn quickly,
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines,
- The ability to connect and communicate with a spectrum of personalities,
- Experience and proficiency in REVIT, Sketchup (or other visualization software) and Adobe Suite required.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Volunteerism opportunities and support
- Flex/remote work
- Paid personal time
- Flex spending account
- Signing bonus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply through the portal provided or email resume, portfolio sample and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference Job# CM-3-4-23.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #CM3-4-23. Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.