Are you a talented and enthusiastic marketing professional looking to grow with a nationally recognized, award-winning team? Are you an organized marketer with strong graphics and writing skills who loves to collaborate? If so, we want you to be our new Marketing Coordinator!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented candidate with impeccable time management skills and a desire to work both independently and collaboratively on a diverse array of tasks. The Marketing Coordinator will work alongside the Marketing and Communications teams, as well as with firm leadership, in executing marketing initiatives tied to the firm’s strategic goals.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications team members to support new business initiatives and overall brand awareness and growth strategies
- Conceptualize, research, and produce marketing materials, RFQ/RFP proposal responses and presentations for strategic pursuits that support overall marketing plans
- Research clients, market trends and background information associated with business development efforts in collaboration with studio leaders
- Support/conduct client development meetings with leadership
- Develop and maintain marketing materials and our database (Deltek Vantagepoint)
- Write non-technical copy, edit, and proofread marketing materials
- Coordinate project photography needs with studio leads
- Prepare project award submissions for industry associations and organizations
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, graphics, or other relevant field
- 0-3 years of professional marketing or communications experience, ideally within the A/E/C industry
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (with emphasis in InDesign and Photoshop) and Office365 apps
- Knowledge and experience with Deltek Vantagepoint a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and work independently with a strong attention to detail
- An exceptionally positive and curious attitude
- A self-starting drive and eagerness to learn quickly
- A desire to work creatively within several concurrently tight deadlines
- The ability to connect and communicate with a spectrum of personalities
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K match
- Short- and long-term disability
- Volunteerism opportunities and support
- Flex/remote work
- Paid personal time
- Flex spending account
- Signing bonus
- Professional dues and license reimbursement
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills ($40,000 – $48,000)
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com and reference #MC2-23.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #MC2-23 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.