Looking to help design a better, more beautiful world? We have an immediate opening for a BIM Coordinator to join our growing multi-disciplinary team. The ideal candidate will be a knowledgeable Revit resource with customer support savvy and the desire to build skills across our footprint. You will collaborate with team members to provide training and support, increasing automation of tasks when and where possible, and provide subject matter expertise to our teams, interfacing with senior leaders to navigate complex issues and elevate work product. Interested?
What you’ll be doing:
- Aiding in new employee onboarding, providing fundamental and intermediate level Revit training
- Helping to conduct internal continuing education sessions
- Assisting project teams in initial BIM project setup and the transition to Construction Administration
- Facilitating BIM Standards development and implementation
- Creating BIM content for production software
- Resolving BIM/Revit design issues
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3+ years Autodesk AEC Collection with focus on Revit; direct BIM production experience required, preferably Architectural or Engineering production
- Preferred software experience in Bluebeam, Navisworks, Office365, and other BIM-related tools.
- General knowledge of building construction types, construction methodologies, and details,
- Flexibility to work well independently and with a large team,
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exercise patience and empathy with users,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff,
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects.
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance,
- Paid parental leave,
- 401K match,
- Short- and long-term disability,
- Volunteerism opportunities and support,
- Flex/remote work,
- Paid personal time,
- Signing Bonus
- Flex spending account,
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.
Please apply using the application portal provided or email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference # BIM3-23.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # BIM3-23 Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Looking for Talent
Interested in joining our team but see no open positions? Reach out and send us your resume for general consideration by heading to our contact page.