Specifications Coordinator – Richmond, VA – Job #SPC-L2
Baskervill, a multi-disciplinary design firm, is seeking an entry level Specifications Coordinator to join our Specifications Team. This position works in close partnership with the Director and Manager of Specifications to assist with creating specifications for diverse clients in education, hospitality, healthcare, workspace, and other design studios. As a Specifications Coordinator, you’ll work within our established specifications system to increase your knowledge and understanding of design, materials, and building construction.
- Assist with research of project scope, materials, and codes; design collaboration, keynoting, and general costing
- Coordinate and publish specification documents, including documents prepared by consultants
- Assist in generating, preparing and revising Spec sections and documents
- Coordinate schedules and deadlines with internal team and external consultants
- Participate in industry and Baskervill events for both community involvement and professional growth.
- 2+ years related construction/design industry experience with knowledge of construction materials
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Newforma, and Bluebeam
- Quick learner eager to learn new software such as Revit, eSpecs, Newforma and Keynote Manager
- Strong organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal architectural, engineering team and consultants on multiple projects.
Baskervill offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes firm paid medical, dental, vision, accident insurance, short-and-long-term disability, three weeks of paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer a 401k plan with company match, flex spending account, life-and-critical-illness insurance. Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace.
Please email resume and salary requirements email@example.com. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # SPC-L2, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.