Project Designer/Architect, Manufacturing & Logistics – Richmond, VA – RMA-L3
We’re looking for someone who has:
- The ability to articulate design concepts and ideas to clients.
- The ability to hustle and roll with the punches of a fast-paced, deadline-driven job.
- An eagle’s eye for detail and a penchant for keeping things on track.
- A positive attitude and appreciation for candid feedback. You’re a people person who prefers collaborating alongside a team, sharing ideas on a day-to-day basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production work—from schematic design through construction administration for manufacturing and/or industrial buildings.
- Acting as the primary point-of-contact for clients throughout a project’s duration.
- Working closely with both studio principals and junior design staff to make sure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinating with in-house interior designers and engineers, as well as external consultants and vendors.
What you need:
- 5+ years of commercial/relevant experience
- Proficiency in Revit
- NAAB accredited architecture degree, preparing for licensure/licensed preferred.
- The willingness to occasionally travel, as there may be limited travel required.
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please email resume and salary requirements. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # RMA-L3, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.