Project Architect, Healthcare – Washington, D.C – DHC-AL4
We’re looking for an experienced Healthcare Designer/Architect to join our DC office, located just blocks away from the White House.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production work—from schematic design through construction administration—for a variety of architecture, interior architecture, interior design, and ground-up new construction projects. (All projects are done in Revit.)
- Managing/Coordinating junior designers on multiple projects at once.
- Acting as the primary point-of-contact for clients throughout a project’s duration, as well as coordinating with external consultants and vendors.
We’d really like someone who has:
- A creative and extensive portfolio of work in Healthcare. You’ve got the skills to bring a design to life while at the same time keeping a project on track in budget and schedule.
- An energy and passion for inspiring, guiding, and mentoring a team of young designers. You’re a people person who prefers collaborating alongside a team, sharing ideas on a day-to-day (and often, hour-to-hour) basis.
- The ability to articulate creative design concepts and ideas to clients. You’re passionate about helping clients translate their brands into a physical space, and you enjoy working on a variety of building types—big and small.
- An eagle’s eye for detail and a penchant for keeping things moving forward. You’re someone who loves getting the work done and done well: the creative work, the detailed work, the nitty-gritty work.
What you need:
- 5-10 years of experience, at least 5 in Healthcare Design
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree of Architecture required.
- Proficiency in Revit required
- The willingness to travel
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please email resume and salary requirements. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # DHC-AL4, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.