Marketing Coordinator – Richmond, VA – MKC-L2
Are you a talented communicator with stellar writing skills and impeccable attention to detail? Do you love uncovering and telling stories about brands and the creativity and people behind them in a targeted, creative way?
We’re looking for you! Baskervill, an architecture and design firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, with offices in Washington DC and Orlando, needs a Marketing Coordinator to join our bustling marketing department.
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary role is to take the lead on helping Baskervill’s nationally-ranked, award-winning design teams tout their expertise while telling the stories of the exciting design projects and frenetic creativity happening across our Richmond, Washington DC, and Orlando offices. From supporting content marketing and PR plans to strategizing new business pursuits within the firm, this is a position that wears a lot of hats and holds immeasurable growth opportunities. If you love creative collaboration and have a way with words, read on.
Here’s a good idea of what you’ll be responsible for:
• Maintain client, consultant, and vendor communication throughout all marketing, communications, and public relations efforts.
• Assist marketing leadership with marketing/PR boilerplate language, deliverables, and strategic messages that align with the overall firm brand
• Assist with the preparation of various reports and metrics to share marketing/PR successes and performances with interested and relevant audiences (i.e. Social Media Reports, etc.)
• Foster communication between individuals to ensure information distribution and resource utilization are capitalizing on the strengths of the firm
• Collaborate with marketing leadership on the creation of innovative public relations and advertising programs, corporate identity development and implementation, special events, and market research activities as they relate to the overall strategic marketing plans
• Help marketing leadership conduct user experience and digital content audits for the company website, as well as updates to correspond to firm promotions
• Plan and coordinate special events
• Work with technical staff to develop case studies, white papers, and content for penned articles
• Manage the preparation of winning proposal development from start to finish, under the guidance of marketing management and project managers, including production
• 4-year degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications, or other relevant discipline
• 3-5 years of industry marketing experience; A/E/C experience preferred
• Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop) and MS Office
• Knowledge of WordPress and Emma is a plus
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and work independently
• Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Experience in media relations and/or writing editorial content
• Positive attitude and strong attention to detail
• Graphic design skills strongly desired
• Working knowledge of CRM databases (Deltek Vision; Cosential) a plus
Please email resume, cover letter with salary requirements, writing samples and/or portfolio to Job No. MKC-L2 at email@example.com. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.