Architectural Project Designer, Hospitality – Washington, DC – DCA-HL3
Baskervill has a great opportunity for a junior project designer to complement our growing DC office and Hospitality team. This position works closely with senior architects on Hospitality projects locally and with the Richmond, VA office.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- An inquisitive, curious approach to design. You’re passionate about helping clients translate their brands into a physical space, and you enjoy working on a variety of building types—big and small.
- The ability to articulate creative design concepts and ideas to clients.
- The ability to hustle and roll with the punches of a fast-paced, deadline-driven job. Every day is different for our team because we work with a mix of clients on a variety of projects.
- An eagle’s eye for detail and a penchant for keeping things on track.
- A positive attitude and appreciation for candid feedback. You’re a people person who prefers collaborating alongside a team, sharing ideas on a day-to-day (and often, hour-to-hour) basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and production work—from schematic design through construction administration—for a variety of clients and building types.
- Working under the supervision of both studio principals and senior design staff.
- Coordinating with in-house interior designers and engineers, as well as external consultants and vendors.
What you need:
- NAAB accredited architecture degree, working towards licensure is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience required preferably in Hospitality.
- Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft software, SketchUp required.
- The willingness to occasionally travel, as there may be limited travel required.
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please email resume and salary requirements referencing Job #DCA-HL3 for consideration. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # RAC-L31, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.