IT Help Desk Coordinator – Richmond, VA – Job #IT-L2
Baskervill has an immediate opening for an IT Help Desk Coordinator. We’re seeking a customer-oriented individual to provide first level support and assistance to users.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and respond to queries on basic technical issues with the ability to advise, resolve and follow-up
- Properly identify priority issues, and escalate accordingly
- Provide first level support to desktop/laptop users, including hardware/software troubleshooting and desktop/laptop application support
- Responsible for documentation of events, problems and resolutions
- Direct unresolved issues; communicate feedback or suggestions to team
- Train computer users as needed
- 2-year degree in IT related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
- At least 1-year experience in corporate IT or Service Desk
- Strong understanding and experience supporting computer systems, mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; patience, adaptability, and a positive attitude a must
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, climb, reach, kneel for extended periods, and lift/move equipment up to 50 lbs.
Baskervill offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes firm paid medical, dental, vision, accident insurance, short-and-long-term disability, three weeks of paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer a 401k plan with company match, flex spending account, life-and-critical-illness insurance. Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Salary will commensurate with experience.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #IT-L2, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.