Architectural Project Manager – DC or Richmond – Job #PMH-L4
Baskervill is looking for an experienced Architectural Project Manager to join our Richmond, Virginia office located in historic Shockoe Bottom. Someone who’s a talented communicator, unbelievably organized with impeccable attention to details. Healthcare, Multi-family Housing, or Corporate experience a plus.
• Lead planning and implementation of projects.
• You’ll manage projects through initiation, monitoring and close out
• Coordinate project staff and resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timeliness
• Evaluate and assess projects, monitor and report progress to stakeholders
• Implement/manage changes when necessary
• Utilize Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products.
Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Architecture
5+ years’ professional experience primarily in Project Management
Exceptional organizational and communication skills both written and oral.
Able to travel sometimes overnight.
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com referencing Job #PMH-L4 to be considered.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job #PMH-L4, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment