Administrative Assistant – Richmond, VA – AA-319
Baskervill has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to support our Corporate, Community and M&L Design Teams. The desired candidate will have a professional demeanor, positive and upbeat attitude and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and proofreading correspondence, document management, marketing and regular project setup in Vision, contract preparation, client interaction, assistance with construction administration using Newforma, meeting prep/set-up, travel coordination for the team. Some local travel may be required.
- Minimum 5 years proven administrative experience in a professional office (minimum of 2 in a professional design/construction firm)
- Understand project accounting concepts.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to develop templates and train others.
- Familiarity with databases. Proficiency in Newforma Project Center a plus
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Driver’s license and car.
Please email resume and salary requirements email@example.com . If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # AA-319, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.