Administrative Assistant – Orlando, FL CAA-819 Part-time ~ 20 Hours Per Week
Baskervill, Orlando architectural/interior design firm has an immediate opening for a part-time Administrative Assistant to support our office and the managing Principal’s Design Team. The desired candidate will have a professional demeanor, positive and upbeat attitude and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: handling reception and general office requirements for an office of 10; supporting project team to include preparing and proofreading correspondence, document management, marketing and regular project setup in Vision, contract preparation, client interaction, assistance with construction administration using Newforma, meeting prep/set-up, travel coordination; maintaining material library.
- 5+ years proven administrative experience in a professional office (minimum of 2 in a professional design/construction firm)
- Understand project accounting concepts.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Bluebeam and the ability to develop templates and train others.
- Familiarity with databases. Proficiency in Newforma Project Center and Deltek Vision a plus.
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Please email resume and salary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # CAA-819, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.