Administrative Assistant – Richmond, VA – Job #HAA-712
Baskervill, a well-established, Richmond Architectural/Engineering/Interior Design Firm has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to support our Hospitality-Design Team. The desired candidate will have a professional demeanor, positive and upbeat attitude and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, preparing and proofreading correspondence, document management, marketing and regular project setup in Vision, contract preparation, client interaction, assistance with construction administration using Newforma, meeting prep/set-up, and travel coordination for the team. Some local travel may be required.
- Minimum 5 years proven administrative experience in a professional office (minimum 2 years in a professional design/construction firm)
- Understand project accounting concepts
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to develop templates and train others
- Familiarity with databases. Proficiency in Newforma Project Center and Deltek Vision a plus
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to make effective independent decisions and complete tasks with limited supervision
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Driver’s license and car.
Baskervill offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan that includes firm paid medical, dental, vision, accident insurance, short-and-long-term disability, three weeks of paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer a 401k plan with company match, flex spending account, life-and-critical-illness insurance. Baskervill is proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and drug-free workplace.
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Salary will commensurate with experience.
If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # HAA-712, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.