Architectural Project Manager, Healthcare – Richmond or DC – PMH-L4
Baskervill is seeking a strong Project Manager for our growing Healthcare Team. The ideal candidate is skilled at the art of planning, organizing and overseeing specific projects while maintaining scope and budget. Also, has strong time management, communication and organizational skills to help plan and implement the project, coordinate employees, management, outside consultants and resolve conflicts or changes efficiently.
• Lead planning and implementation of projects
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Coordinate project staff
• Manage project resource allocation
• Help plan and schedule project timelines
• Quality Assurance
• Evaluate and assess project, monitor and report progress to stakeholders
• Implement/manage changes when necessary
• Bachelor’s in related field, PMP preferred
• 7+ years’ experience in architecture or construction of Healthcare projects.
• At least 3 years’ proven relevant working experience as a Project Manager.
• Strong ability to communicate effectively across disciplines, clients and outside consultants/clients.
• Exceptional math and analytical skills.
• Extremely organized and efficient time manager.
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. . If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Job # PMH-L4, Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.