Plumbing Designer/Engineer – Richmond, VA – #EP-L34
Baskervill has an immediate need for a Plumbing Designer to support our Plumbing Department on a variety of projects.
Develop construction documents (drawings, models, details, schedules, and specifications) working in Revit. Conduct site inspections/surveys to obtain key field data; reviewing RFI’s and shop drawings, coordinating with other disciplines, and attending project meetings.
- Bachelors/2-year technical degree in Mechanical Engineering/Plumbing focus.
- CPD preferred
- 5 to 7 years of commercial experience, at least 3 in plumbing design.
- Working knowledge of plumbing code
- Exceptional communication skills to coordinate with other disciplines and function in a collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Revit required. Other related software a plus.
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please email resume, work sample and salary requirements and reference Job No. EP-L34 for consideration to email@example.com. If you are disabled or otherwise unable to apply online please mail to: Baskervill, PO Box 400, Richmond VA 23218.
Baskervill is an E/O/E/M/F/D/V and drug free environment.