People are the heart and soul of Baskervill. Our architects, engineers, and interior designers are also explorers, innovators, and storytellers. We don’t believe in “starchitects,” because we know that design is a collaborative process that taps into the strengths of many. Instead, we’re building a team of people propelled by boundless curiosity and moved by the possibilities of great design.
This industry is driven by busy days and deadlines. Creative chaos is a part of the job, but so are weekly lunch-and-learns, monthly pin-up parties, inspirational field trips, community volunteer efforts, competitive fitness challenges, and plenty of opportunities to connect with other members of the local design community. On any given day, you’ll find us swapping stories over coffee in the kitchen, sketching out a bright idea, or putting the finishing touches on a client presentation.
We’re passionate about the work we do and are committed to doing it well, but we also believe that creativity thrives in a culture where people are known not only for their talents and abilities, but also for their personalities. At the end of the day, it’s our people who set us apart.
If you’re thoughtful and innovative, with a big imagination, a passion for design, and a desire to work with a top-notch team, there’s a good chance you’ll fit in here—and we’re always on the lookout for talented people. Check out our openings or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baskervill is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran, and a drug-free environment.
Baskervill does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual’s race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
- Interior Designer, Hospitality – Richmond, VA – HID-L3
- Architectural Project Designer, Corporate – Richmond VA – RAC-L2D
- Architectural Project Manager, Healthcare – Richmond or DC – PMH-L4
- Interior Designer, Healthcare – Richmond, VA – HCI-L3
- Marketing Coordinator – Richmond, VA – MKC-L2
- Project Designer/Architect, Manufacturing & Logistics – Richmond, VA – RMA-L3
- Architectural Project Designer, Hospitality – Richmond, VA – HAR-L2
- Architectural Project Designer, Hospitality – Washington, DC – DCA-HL3
- CPD/Engineer – Richmond, VA – EP-L4
- Interior Architecture/Designer, Corporate – Orlando, FL- FID-CL3
- Project Architect, Healthcare – Washington, D.C – DHC-AL4
- Interior Designer, Hospitality – Orlando, FL – FID-HL4