Marketing Coordinator – Permanent, Full-Time Position (4/24/2013)
Baskervill, an award-winning, international, full-service architecture, engineering, and interior design firm headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, is seeking a rock star, entry-level marketer. The opportunity is available immediately.
The key responsibilities of the marketing coordinator are to assist in all marketing, communications, and public relations related activities, including the development and implementation of new promotional and marketing programs, maintenance of social media, and outreach to media contacts.
This position is responsible for designing, developing, preparing, and producing proposals, qualifications, questionnaires, and related marketing materials. It is also responsible for providing administration, research, production supervision, coordination, conference planning, and assistance in completing marketing tasks. The marketing coordinator creates and maintains all marketing support systems and performs other general and specific duties, as assigned, to obtain new work for the firm.
This is a very deadline-driven and research-based/fact-finding position. Attention to detail and successful management of concurrent deadlines and time sensitive projects is a must.
• Four-year degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• Understanding of marketing and public relations concepts
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2010 and up
• Familiarity with various social media outlets and blogs
• Experience with persuasive writing
• Stellar project management abilities (managing multiple deadlines concurrently)
• Strong research abilities
• Stellar writing and grammar abilities
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Detail oriented
• Proactive problem-solver
• Strong deadline-driven, proactive personality
• Great interpersonal abilities
• Team-player attitude
• Two+ years marketing/PR experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry in a marketing-related capacity
• Adobe CS4 – CS6 experience, particularly a working knowledge of InDesign
• Working knowledge of marketing databases (Vision and Access)
• Experience with proposal coordination
• Knowledge of AP/APA writing styles
Position reports to the director of marketing and supports the marketing manager, principals, and business development professionals.
Baskervill does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.
Baskervill is a drug free environment.